Table of Contents
Children are a gift. And the more children you have, the more gifts you have! And wonderfully there are a plethora of accessories for your precious gifts. Whether its toys or clothes or anything else there are a number of stores and websites that can help you with their care and support.
And when it comes to transporting your loved ones there are also a lot of options. For those that have two young ones a double stroller is a wonderful way to take them with you in your travels. But a foldable double stroller is better. Stroller can take up a lot of space, but when going on buses, planes or even into buildings a foldable stroller is best. And there are a variety of double stroller types: There are tandem double strollers (side by side), there are front facing double strollers and there are even caboose types that allow one child to stand (which they love). We’ve curated the best reviewed folding double strollers for your perusal. Please enjoy.
Best Reviewed Foldable Double Strollers
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite Double Stroller
- LIGHTEST SIT AND STAND STROLLER ON THE MARKET, weighing less than Joovy’s traditional Caboose yet still sturdy enough to push two children around effortlessly thanks to its four-wheel suspension
- REACH BENCH AND STANDING PLATFORM so the tandem stroller gives your big kid the freedom they deserve. Kids can sit, stand, or stroll whenever the mood takes them
- UNIVERSAL CAR SEAT ADAPTER for when a new kid comes along, you don’t need to upgrade your stroller
- 3-WAY RECLINING SEATS for naps and babies. Your little ones can lay back in this infant and toddler stroller and enjoy naptime thanks to the Caboose’s three reclining positions
- 90LB WEIGHT CAPACITY giving you the flexibility to carry two big kids without strain. Incredibly, this sit and stand stroller is still small enough to fit in the trunk
Evenflo Minno Double Stroller
- Compact Fold: Release foot pedal, grab handle and pull up to close with 1 hand - self-standing so no need for parent to bend over
Jeep Scout Foldable Double Stroller
- Extendable canopies with sun visors; Five-point safety harness with soft shoulder pads and reflective material that ensures you and your children can be seen at night; Meets Disney size requirements
- Multi-position reclining seat Parent cup holder Abundant storage includes double rear canopy bags
- 5.5 Inches wheels with front swivel and suspension system Lightweight design that fits through standard 30Inches wide doors
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.4 Inches D x 29.9 Inches W x 37 Inches H; Folded dimensions: 13Inches X 11.2Inches x 42.1 Inches
- Product weight: 18.30 pounds. JPMA certified; meets or exceeds and ASTM and applicable CPSC standards;Gender:Unisex
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
- Comfortably fits all Baby Trend and most major brands of infant car seats in both the front and rear seating positions
- Designed for children up to 40 lbs in the front seat, and up to 60 lbs in the jump seat/platform
- 5-point child restraint safety harness
- Durable steel frame
- Pads are covered with a soft and luxurious polyester fabric with polyester fill
Kolcraft Cloud Compact Double Umbrella Stroller
- LIGHTWEIGHT & MANEUVERABLE -- Weighs only 21lbs so you can travel light and nimble with two children. The width of this stroller fully assembled is 31 inches which should allow this stroller to roll through any standard door smoothly. Maximum Child Weight: 35 lbs per seat (70 lbs total).
- EASY FOLD -- Quick and compact umbrella fold for portability and easy travel. Folded dimensions: 13 x 12.5 x 43.5 inches (L x W x H)
- EXPANDABLE CANOPY -- Expandable, independent canopies with visor extensions and rear hood for extra UV coverage.
- INDEPENDENTLY RECLINING SEAT -- Convenient independently reclining seats with padded 3-point safety harness. (Seats recline separately)
- ROLL-UP SEAT BACKS – Cool climate seat backs roll-up for maximum air flow in warm weather.
How To Select The Best Double Stroller For Your Needs
When choosing a double stroller there are a number of things that need to be taken into consideration.
Weight – Many of the double strollers out there are jam packed with gadgets. This can cause increase the weight of your stroller. This may not be a problem with pushing it down the street, but when folded and it needs to be lifted up some stairs or lifted and moved through a tight area, usually with one hand, the weight will be a factor
Compactness – Depending on your needs, a compact stroller may fit the bill. So it will be important to find the most compact double stroller when folded. Designers haven’t gotten very creative with they way they design modern strollers. Some fold up so much that they are up to third smaller in depth than when open. This is a great benefit when it comes to traveling and storage of your stroller.
Durability – Like a car your stroller needs to be durable. Unless you try them out first, it is hard to know how durable your stroller will be. But that where reading the reviews of other buyers help immensely.
Modular – Many strollers do more than just provide a way to push your babies down the street. Some also come with child seats (in some cases, an extra purchase) so you can easily put your children into your car.
Activity Ready – Are you a jogger? Then look for a double stroller that also allows you to jog with your babies. These strollers have wheels and handles that work perfectly with the active parent.